1. The fact that there are 143 million children without a parent to kiss them goodnight has made you lose sleep.
2. You know DNA has nothing to do with love and family.
3. You spend free time surfing blogs about families who have experienced the miracle of adoption.
4. If drives you crazy when people ask you about your child's 'real' parents.
5. You've been 'pregnant' with your adoptive child longer than it takes an elephant to give birth (2 years!).
6. You have taken an airplane ride half-way around the world to meet your child whom you've only seen in photos.
7. You believe God's heart is for adoption.
8. You know what the word 'Dossier' means and can actually pronounce it!!!
9. You realize that welcoming a child into your heart and family is one of the most important legacies you could ever leave.
10. You have welcomed a social worker into the most intimate, personal and private parts of your lift.
11. You shutter when people say your child is so lucky that you adopted them, knowing full well you are the blessed one to have him or her in your life.